1 Subject matter of data protection
Subject matter of data protection are personal data. According to Article 4 (1) GDPR, “personal data” means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person; this includes, for example, names or identification numbers.
2 Responsible controller/contact information
The data controller responsible for data processing via this platform is:
1000 NC Music Factory Blvd
Charlotte, NC 28206
Phone Number: +1 (833) 367-7358 (833-FOR-REKT)
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Privacy Shield Certification: https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt00000008i18AAA&status=Active
Representative within the EU (Art. 27 GDPR):
Contact Email: email@example.com
If you have any questions or suggestions regarding data protection or if you want to exercise your rights, please do not hesitate to contact us.
3 Collection of data by automated means
When accessing our platform, your device automatically transmits data for technical reasons. The following data is stored separately from other data that you may transmit to us: date and time of accessing our platform, shortened IP-address, browser type and version, operating system, URL of the previously visited platform (Referrer), amount of data sent.
These non-personal data are stored exclusively for technical reasons and are not matched to a specific person at any time.
4 Our Platform
Via our Royal Ravens fan membership platform. The Royal Ravens fan membership platform organizes both free and paid communities of Royal Ravens fans and delivers an array of membership benefits that include video streaming, player Q&A’s, exclusive newsletters, digital badges, special tournaments, chat, contests and more.When you use our platform, we process your personal data as necessary to provide you with the services requested according to our general terms and conditions (http://www.royalravens.gg//terms-conditions).
4.1 Registration and requirements for use
You can only use our platform upon registration. The provision of certain personal data as indicated by the * in the registration form are necessary. Based on how you intend to use our platform, this may include a username, your email address, your first/last name, the country you live in, your address, your product selection and credit card information. If you do not provide the required data, you cannot register for our platform or use the platform as desired. The provision of further data is voluntary. The processing of your personal data is necessary to fulfill the registration contract, Article 6(1)(b) GDPR. After you have submitted the registration form and after we have confirmed your registration, you receive a link to confirm your registration. Only if you click on this link, you will have access to the platform. After registration, you may update your data or delete your date by cancelling your registration at any time via the user interface.
4.2 Voluntary information
In addition, you may provide the following voluntary information when registering or submitting your profile:
• Photo or avatar
• In-Game name
• Personal preferences (ex. favorite game, etc)
This information is voluntary and not necessary to register. Please note that this information may be publicly accessible according to your settings.
We collect this data in order to provide you with the corresponding functions of our platform, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO.
You are not obliged to provide the above voluntary information. Without this data, however, we are not in a position to provide you with the corresponding functions of our platform.
4.3 Community functions
On our platform we offer various community functions with which you can interact with other users. You must provide a name (which does not have to be your real name) your e-mail address and your contribution.
Please note that your comments may be publicly accessible and that any personal information you post or provide on registration may be viewed by others. We cannot control how other users of our platform use this information. In particular, we cannot prevent unsolicited messages from being sent to you. Comments can be saved for an unlimited time. If at any time you wish to have any content removed, please send us an e-mail at the above address.Processing of any data entered in the context of the comment function is necessary to provide you with the comment function as intended, Art. 6(1) point (b) GDPR.If we process your data as described above for the purpose of providing the comment function, you are obliged to make this data available to us. Without this data we are not able to provide you with the comment function. We also need your e-mail address in order to be able to contact you if there are any complaints about your comment.
5 Contact form
You can send us a message using the contact form. All data fields marked with * are necessary to process your inquiry. If you do not provide these data, we may not be able to process you inquiry. You are free to provide further data on a voluntary basis. The processing of your personal data is necessary to deal with your inquiry, Article 6(1) (b) GDPR.
We offer a newsletter. With our newsletter we inform you about new contributions which appear on our platform.
To subscribe to the newsletter, you can enter your e-mail address in the respective field on the platform. You will then receive a link to confirm your newsletter registration. Only if you click on this link you will be added to our mailing list and receive our newsletter.You can unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time. Each newsletter contains information on how you can cancel the newsletter with effect for the future. In this case, your personal data will be collected and processed in order to be able to offer you the newsletter as you subscribed to it, Art. 6(1) point (a) GDPR
Specifically, we use the following types of cookies:
• Session Cookies: These cookies are required for the technical operation of our platform and are automatically deleted after closing your browser.
• Functionality Cookies: These Cookies allow the platform to remember choices you make (such as the language or the region you are in) and provide enhanced, more personalized features. These Cookies can also be used to remember changes you have made related to accessibility (e.g. text size, fonts) and customization. They may also be used to provide services you have asked for such as watching a video. The information these Cookies collect may be anonymized and they cannot track your browsing activity on other websites.
• Other cookies are technically necessary to enable you to move around our platform and use its features, such as accessing secure areas of the platform. Insofar the respective processing is to offer the respective functions, Article 6(1)(b) GDPR.
• We only use marketing and tracking cookies in case you have given your consent to do so, Article 6 (1) (a) GDPR. You can withdraw your consent at any time for the future by changing your browser settings.
8 Google Analytics
For more information about how Google uses your information, please see Google's Privacy Statement: https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/.
Your data will be stored by Google Analytics for a period of 14 months. After this period the data will be deleted and only aggregated statistics will be stored.
As an alternative, you can click here to disable Google Analytics.
The use of Google Analytics is justified on the basis of our legitimate interest in a demand-based design as well as in the statistical evaluation of and efficient advertising on our platform, Article 6(1)(f) GDPR.
9 Transfer of data to third parties
In principle, your personal data will only be passed on without your express prior consent in the following cases:
The transfer of this data is justified by our legitimate interest in combating abuse, prosecuting criminal offenses and securing, asserting and enforcing legal claims, Article 6(1)(f) GDPR.
We use the following processors:
– In order to send transactional emails we use the service Mandrill, which is operated by The Rocket Science Group LLC, Georgia, 675 Ponce De Leon Ave NE, Suite 5000, Atlanta, Georgia 30308, USA (“The Rocket Science Group”). The Rocket Science Group is certified under the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield and thus provides an adequate level of protection according to Article 45 GDPR (https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt0000000TO6hAAG&status=Active). By decision of 12 July 2016, the European Commission decided that an adequate level of data protection exists under the provisions of the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield.
– We also use services provided by AutopilotHQ, Inc., 140 2nd Street, 5th Floor, San Francisco, California 94105, USA (“AutopilotHQ”) to send transactional email. AutopilotHQ is certified under the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield and thus provides an adequate level of protection according to Article 45 GDPR (https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt0000000TRfOAAW&status=Active). By decision of 12 July 2016, the European Commission decided that an adequate level of data protection exists under the provisions of the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield.
– We also use services provided by The Rocket Science Group, LLC d/b/a Mailchimp, 675 Ponce de Leon Avenue NE, Suite 5000, Atlanta, GA, 30308 USA (“Mailchimp”) to send marketing communications. Mailchimp is certified under the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield and thus provides an adequate level of protection according to Article 45 GDPR (https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt0000000TO6hAAG&status=Active). By decision of 21 November 2016, the European Commission decided that an adequate level of data protection exists under the provisions of the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield.
– We have engaged the payment service provider Recurly, Inc., 400 Alabama St, Suite 202 San Francisco, California 94110, USA (Recurly). Recurly is certified under the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield and thus provides an adequate level of protection according to Article 45 GDPR (https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt0000000TOCGAA4&status=Active). By decision of 12 July 2016, the European Commission decided that an adequate level of data protection exists under the provisions of the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield.
– Our merchant account provider is Stripe, Inc., 510 Townsend St, San Francisco, CA 94103 USA (Stripe). Stripe is certified under the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield and thus provides an adequate level of protection according to Article 45 GDPR (https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt0000000TQOUAA4&status=Active). By decision of 12 July 2016, the European Commission decided that an adequate level of data protection exists under the provisions of the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield.
– Our platform is operated by provider Fullcube, Inc., 8508 Park Road, Suite 181, Charlotte, NC 28210, USA (Fullcube). Fullcube is certified under the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield and thus provides an adequate level of protection according to Article 45 GDPR (https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt00000008i18AAA&status=Active). By decision of 12 July 2016, the European Commission decided that an adequate level of data protection exists under the provisions of the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield.
Data is transmitted to processors on the basis of Article 28(1) GDPR, alternatively on the basis of our legitimate interest in the economic and technical advantages associated with the use of specialised contract processors, Article 6(1)(f) GDPR.
10 Content Delivery Networks
Any relevant data processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests in optimizing and operating our platform in an efficient way, Article 6(1)(f) GDPR.
11 Automated individual case decisions and measures for profiling
We do not use automated processing procedures to bring about a decision or profiling.
12 Erasure of your data
We delete or anonymize your personal data as soon as they are no longer required for the purposes for which we have collected or processed the respective personal data in accordance with this policy. As a rule, we store your personal data for the duration of the usage or contractual relationship via the platform plus a period of 7 days in which we store backup copies after erasure, unless this data is required longer for legal reasons or for criminal prosecution or to secure, assert or enforce legal claims.
If we are obliged to further retain personal for legal reasons (e.g. applicable tax law retention periods), it will be restricted in its processing. The data is then no longer available for other use.
13 Changes of purpose
Your personal data will only be processed for purposes other than those described if permitted by law or if you have consented to the changed purpose. In the event of further processing for purposes other than those for which the data was originally collected, we will inform you of these other purposes before further processing and provide you with all other relevant information.
14 Your rights as data subject
As a data subject, you have the following rights, which you can exercise by contacting us via one of the channels indicated above:
14.1 Right of access
You have the right to request information from us at any time about the personal data we have processed concerning you within the scope of Article 15 GDPR.
14.2 Right to rectification of inaccurate data
According to Article 16 GDPR you have the right to have us correct any personal data concerning you immediately if it is inaccurate.
14.3 Right to erasure
You have the right to have us delete personal data concerning you under the conditions described in Article 17 GDPR.
14.4 Right to restriction of processing
You have the right to have us restrict processing of your personal data in accordance with Article 18 GDPR
14.5 Right to data portability
You have the right to receive the personal data you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format in accordance with Article 20 GDPR.
14.6 Right to object
You have the right to object on grounds relating to your particular situation at any time to processing of your personal data which is based, inter alia, on Article 6(1)(e) or (f), according to Article 21 GDPR. We will no longer process the personal data unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override your interests, rights and freedoms or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
14.7 Data processing when exercising your rights
When you exercise your rights, we only use the personal data provided by you in order to process your
request and for accountability purposes. These processing activities rely on the legal basis of Article 6(1)(c) GDPR.
15 Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority in the event of complaints. You can find an overview over data protection authorities in the EU here: http://ec.europa.eu/justice/article-29/structure/data-protection-authorities/index_en.htm.
Status: May 21, 2020
17 Notice to California Customers – Your California Privacy Rights
California residents have additional rights under California’s Shine the Light law and, effective January 1, 2020 the California Consumer Privacy Act.
Copyright © 2020 ReKTGlobal, Inc